Dr. Kelly Cobourn
- Ph.D. Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of California – Davis, 2009; M.S. Resource Economics and Policy, University of Maine, 2004; B.A. Economics, University of Virginia, 2001
Natural resource economics, applied econometrics, bio-economic modeling, water resource policy, invasive species management.
- FREC 4434 Forest Resource Policy
- FREC 4464 Water Resources Policy & Economics
- FREC 5014 Ethics and Integrity in Forest Resources and Environmental Conservation
- FREC 5984 Advanced Natural Resource Economics
- (540) 231-0338
307 Cheatham Hall
310 West Campus Dr.
Blacksburg, VA 24061